The customer is looking for external support in the implementation of FMEA. These are a mandatory part of the product development process. The cost-benefit ratio of the FMEAs carried out so far was unsatisfactory, the acceptance among the employees was correspondingly low.
medium-sized company in medical technology and plant engineering
Improve efficiency in the implementation of construction FMEAs, moderate construction FMEAs in product development
- In-house training “classic” FMEA
- Criticism of FMEA for classic procedures, tips and tricks
- FDA-compliant documentation
- Interlinking product development and process via FMEAs
- Moderation of 3 pilot construction FMEAs
- Lessons learned
- Anchoring the FMEA in the product development process
- Considerable time savings and significant quality improvements in the creation of construction FMEAs
- High acceptance among employees for FMEA
- Shortened development times due to early feedback of information from manufacturing, assembly and service in development
“In this form, FMEA makes sense.” … “The procedure is logical and plausible, the cooperation is constructive, goal-oriented and time-efficient.” … “… And we have always identified a number of weaknesses and potential for improvement in the design that would otherwise lead to repetition loops would have led. “(Excerpts from the project feedback of the participants) Eine weitere Erfolgsgeschichte stammt von Hairbro, das sehr gut Haarersatzsysteme für Männer mit Haarausfall herstellt und verkauft. Und entwickeln Sie dafür ein sehr gutes System, um Geld zu sparen.