BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio – BPMN Software
BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio
BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio, formerly BiZZdesign Architect, is a visual modeling and design tool for Enterprise Architecture, that supports the application of ArchiMate and TOGAF, as well other enterprise architecture frameworks.
The platform supports the modelling, visualisation, analysis and documentation of enterprise architecture from different viewpoints and with multiple views. Additionally it supports the modeling business goals and requirements. It also supports automatic data collection, and can import data from office applications.
BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio is developed by BiZZdesign and first released in 2004 as BiZZdesign Architect. Its development is based on the results of the ArchiMate project, and intends to offer a high value enterprise architecture modelling tool which business management itself can control. In 2012 it is recognized by Gartner and Forrester Research as one of the leading enterprise architecture tools.
Support of enterprise architecture frameworks, such as:
- DYA framework
- Integrated Architecture Framework (IAF)
- Pragmatic Enterprise Architecture framework (PEAF).
- Zachman framework
And other related frameworks.
Besides these architecture frameworks the tool also has native support for and interoperability with:
- Frank Harmsen, Frank Schalkwijk, Erik Proper (2010) Practice-Driven Research on Enterprise Transformation. p. 90
- Buschle, Markus, et al. "A Tool for automatic Enterprise Architecture modeling." IS Olympics: Information Systems in a Diverse World. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2012. p. 26
- Henry Franken in: Karina Meerman (2004) "Grip krijgen op veranderingen" in: Know how, 03-2004 Telematica Institute
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture Tools, 2018
- Forrester Wave EA Management Suites, Q2 2017
- BiZZdesign Architect Functionality at bizzdesign.com, accessed 21.12.2013. (at archive.org)
- BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio at bizzdesign.com